The route for the Rise Above Cancer Convoy 2019 on Sunday March 31st is the same as the last 3 years, the Bikes leave the Beard Industrial Estate at 9.30am, and the trucks leave soon after, generally it takes around 2.5 hours for all the bikes and trucks to make their way into EPIC so please have patience if you get caught up in our Convoy on Sunday.
- Start: Beard Industrial Estate (just near Queanbeyan),
- Out to Canberra Ave,
- Turn left onto Hindmarsh Dr,
- Then right onto the Monaro Highway,
- Left off Monaro Highway onto Moreshead Dr,
- Onto Parkes Way,
- Left up onto the GDE,
- Over the Barton Highway Bridge,
- Right into Sandford St Mitchell,
- Right onto Flemington Rd and left into Exhibition Park in Canberra.
That’s it, plenty of places to watch and lots of parking at Epic off Wells Station Drive (Gate 7). See you Sunday March 31st.